Broadlands Primary School is committed to providing a curriculum that inspires and excites our pupils to achieve excellence and motivates them to succeed.
- is focused upon high standards in mathematics, reading and writing as well as being broad and balanced, providing opportunities for enrichment
- excites our pupils' imaginations
- is progressive, ensuring continuity from Nursery to Year 6
- provides a firm foundation for later learning
- is relevant to our pupils and their surroundings
- is underpinned by excellent teaching and supported by innovative technology
As part of the federation, Broadlands pupils benefit from specialist teaching in many subjects including Physical Education, Modern Foreign Languages & Computer Science.